- After an audit at Walmart stores, it was determined many of the Navajo branded sunglasses were either out of stock, or poorly placed on the existing 6’ center store spinners
- It was believe merchandising touches and better replenishment practices would lift sales
- Navajo did not have internal staff to facilitate a consistent merchandising effort at scale.
- Larger third party in-store services providers were pricey appeared not to be focused on their business.
- Hudson designed a merchandising continuity program to service the 250 Walmarts in the North East, where Navajo’s sunglasses were sold
- Replenishment product as shipped and then stored to a Hudson designated area in the ‘back room’
- Hudson’s experienced merchandisers were in-store every week, loading in product and arranging